View Profile ScrewdriverClock

71 Movie Reviews

First rating in years, but it really touched my heart to see that old preloader i cobbled together back then still in use. I miss you guys, even if I can't say I fully fall into the fold anymore ;v;

RadioTubeClock responds:

Good to see you! I've always like that preloader for as it's pretty to-the-point and it features the very first ship that I've had RadioTube use in these. Thanks for the review!

Been almost 8 years now....

Come with my ivysaur, and I will protect you from peanut.

4 Game Reviews

God this is tantalizing

Nicely done, i wish i could meet a girl like that in real life :(

SirCannabisClock responds:

ill bet theres a sexy human female like that in existance willing to mate with you

On the contrary, I like it!

Maybe adding a dialogue box before, some music and scenery, you would of been set. And honestly, that would of added what... 3 minutes more of work? I like it, hope you do more with this.

Fun Game.

I TOTALLY LIKED THE ENDING WHERE THE GRYPPHON ALLOWED YOU TO GET ON ITS BACK AND FLY AWAY INTO THE LAND OF GUMDROPS AND CANDY CANES!

1 Audio Review

As a discerning artist...

There comes a time and place where you have to decide what can you do to further your artistic career. I didn't have to, because you did for me. With the velvety voice of RocketFetusClock singing the lyrical genius that is K3LTR0N's song, I had a shot at expressing what is and will always be the BEST FLASH EVER.

I'M SCREWDRIVER_CLOCK HAHAHA!